Coordinated by i2CAT
Started at: 01-11-2019
Ends on: 30-04-2020
Budget: 80.0000 €
Areas: Living Labs Area
The Collaboratory 1.0 (Col·laboratori 1.0) is a project promoted by i2CAT’s Digital Citizenship Lab through the Digital Citizenship Networks area, with the support of the Secretariat for Digital Policy of the Catalan Ministry for Digital Policy and Public Administration.
The Collaboratory 1.0 is aimed at creating a network of collaboratories in Catalonia to coordinate and energize the different members of the Quadruple Helix in the different territories of Catalonia. Once this is achieved, Catalonia will be considered as a full digital and knowledge society.
– Promotion of social and digital innovation labs & Col·laboratoris
– Design and management of social and digital innovation labs, communities and projects
– Deployment of social and digital innovation labs and projects
– Administration of social and digital innovation labs, communities and projects
-Studies of needs, opportunities and resources
– Validation of ideas, concepts and prototypes
– Research in universal innovation systems
– Research in social engineering and cultural design
– Evaluation of the impact of the projects
– Innovation, training, invigoration, facilitation and accompaniment
Aquest projecte està cofinançat pel Fons Europeus de Desenvolupament Regional de la Unió Europea en el marc del Programa Operatiu FEDER de Catalunya 2014-2020.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.